What You'll Be Doing
- Defining features and implementation specifications based on business requirements
- Developing high-quality software for complex back-end systems and APIs
- Developing front-end software solutions to deliver intuitive, fast, and fun web experiences
- Identifying enhancements and modifications that improve product quality
- Deploying software to cloud infrastructure and managing DevOps
- Fixing bugs, adding automated tests and improving usability
- 4-7+ years of experience with core PHP
- Strong experience with one or more web frameworks like Laravel, CodeIgnitor, Symphony or CakePHP.
- Ability of using and developing GraphQL, SOAP and REST API.
- Understanding of open source projects like Pimcore, Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay etc)
- Knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL, Docker.
- HTTP server knowledge (Apache or Ngnix)
- Strong experience with a version control tools like git and leveraging github.
- Knowledge of Linux Commands
- Experience working in an agile development environment and using agile tools
- Desire to be in a fast-moving consulting environment
- Knowledge of Angular JS and React JS or Vue.